Fendi recently launched it’s new women’s fragrance here in Nigeria. The fragrance was launched to the media by Amanda Stonya and Diane Ruzvidzo, the brand’s representatives to Nigeria.
Guests included former Miss Nigeria Ene Lawani, music star Seyi Shay, Kayla of Cool FM, Bobby Taylor, Love Idoko, Venita Akpofure, Ono Bello, Onah Nwachukwu and other beautiful ladies.
L’ACQUAROSSA was created by Delphine Lebeau, Benoist Lapouza and Francois Demachy. On spraying the fragrance you initially smell the Italian accents of tangerine from Sicily and Bergamot from Calabria and plum accord. The heart of the fragrance is made up of the lantana flower which is enhanced by a bouquet of Magnolia, Damascena rose and Orange flower excesses. The base notes bring nuances of red cedar, musk and Indonesian patchouli.
The fragrance is presented in a bottle where flamboyant red teams with precious gold. The double F logo is stamped on the bottom of the fragrance and the logo L’Acquarossa is engraved on the edges of the bottle.
L’acquarossa is available in 30, 50 and 75 ml EDP and is available in all Essenza and Montaigne stores in Nigeria.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]