Darlington Nwauju, the spokesman of the body revealed this in a recent statement in Port Harcourt.
According to him, the administration of the IMC is filled with corruption, bad leadership, and gross mismanagement, so something has to be done fast.
He added that the government must heed his advice because the group’s misconduct will spell doom for the collective development aspiration of the people of the Niger delta.
His words, “We are pained at the daily revelations of acts of misuse, misapplication or misappropriation of public funds trailing this IMC. Our fears are daily heightened that leaving the NDDC in the hands of an unpatriotic and gluttonous cabal will spell doom for the collection development aspiration of the peoples of the Niger delta, as the region’s ratings continue to worsen on the Corruption Perception Index (CPI) and poverty index.
“The NDRA, therefore, calls on President Buhari to once again wield the big stick by dissolving the Prof Pondei led IMC to allow for a comprehensive probe of the activities of the NDDC and unbiased supervision of that process by a proper Board of the NDDC, not a contract-splitting interim mismanagement committee.
“The long-suffering people of the Niger Delta region have sacrificed enough and would want the quick intervention of the Federal Government to save the beleaguered region.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]