“As you may be aware, there has been a lot of volatility in the oil market in the past few months and due to this the importation prices of our petroleum products have been impacted.
Therefore, with the approval and directive of Mr. President and by virtue of Section 6 clause 1 of the Nigerian Petroleum Act, it is my responsibility as Minister of Petroleum Resources to hereby announce a reduction in the pump price of Petroleum Motor Spirit (Petrol) from the current Ninety Seven Naira (=N=97) per litre pump price down to Eighty Seven Naira (=N87=) per litre pump price, effective from twelve (12) midnight Sunday, 18th of January 2015.
Accordingly, I have directed the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to ensure strict compliance of this price adjustment by all marketing companies.
It is my hope that all Nigerians will benefit from this adjustment. I thank you and God Bless you all.
Diezani Alison-Madueke (Mrs.) CON
Honourable Minister of Petroleum Resources
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya