YSG recently revealed that it is shocking to see how FG has refused to support the quit notice order by governor Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) against illegal herders in Ondo state forests reserves.
According to a recent statement by the Publicity Secretary of the apex Yoruba group, Mogaji Gboyega Adejumo, Garba Shehu’s statement only displayed ignorance of Buhari’s government, and it is such a pity.
He added that there is no more doubt that the corporate existence of Nigeria is at its shakiest ever because there is war everywhere.
It read, “The Yorùbá Summit Group has come to see yet another peripatetic excursion by the presidency venturing into a now-familiar unending confrontational monarchy with the southwest. This time around, it is about Ondo State and her Forest reserves”.
“There is no more doubt that the corporate existence of Nigeria is at its shakiest ever. Everywhere there is war, which is mostly due to the marauding, itinerant Fulani. Yet the federal government continues on its path of unforced errors towards a certain precipice by always siding with evil, with the murderous Fulani, who engage in kidnapping, maiming and destruction of farms”
“Suppose the Yorùbá like the Fulani embark on inviting Yorùbá in Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana and all over Africa and beyond to come to Nigeria to cause mayhem. Suppose other ethnicities also do this”.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]