Toke Makinwa in June 2016, officially filed a divorce petition against her estranged husband, Maje Ayida, following his infidelity saga. The petition was filed through her lawyers before Justice Pedro of the Lagos State High Court.
LIB can now exclusively confirm that Toke was in Court today as the divorce hearing has begun. According to a witness who was in court, this was what happened.
‘The matter was slated for her cross examination by counsel representing her estranged husband. After she got into the witness box, however, counsel representing her husband stated that her husband wasn’t interested in joining issues with her because they had enjoyed a long term relationship and he was now ready to move on.
But the lawyer representing her chose to re-examine his client and presented certain documents which were admitted as evidence by the court. The matter was adjourned for adoption of final written address. At the close of trial, various law students currently undergoing internship at the court took pictures with Toke whom they described as their “celebrity crush”. She was both warm and receptive!…Photos
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Harmonize – Your Body ft Burna Boy [AuDio]