Just one day after Jay Z was named Hip Hop’s first billionaire, Forbes has also named Rihanna The World’s Richest Female Musician.
Forbes disclosed that the “Work.” singer from Barbados has an estimated fortune of $600 million, putting her ahead of Madonna ($570 million) and Beyoncé ($400 million).
Despite her massive success in music, Riri’s 15% ownership in Fenty Beauty cosmetics is the major reason for this achievement.
Fenty Beauty is worth around $3 billion.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema