The family of first civilian Governor of old Anambra State, businessman and politician, Chief Jim Nwobodo has been thrown into mourning as his first son, Dr Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo Jnr died last night November 14th at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu after a brief illness.
Dr Nwobodo Jnr was a medical doctor, who graduated from University of Benin over 20 years ago. He was one-time Commissioner for Youths and Sport Development in Enugu during the tenure of Governor Chimaroke Nnamani.
He was married to Lois Onyi Chukwu Nwobodo. May his soul rest in peace…Amen.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]