Recently evicted BBNaija housemate, Tuoyo has revealed to Pulse how he felt about certain circumstances that led to his exit from the show.
Tuoyo said it has fun even if he regrets not showing his stripper side early enough in the game.
His words, “I’m doing fine, I’m trying to adjust to the celebrity life, I’m still shocked because the paparazzi and everything and I’m like na me be this? Three weeks ago now I’m here like this, so yea we just used to the life but its very very interesting.”
On his “friend” Frodd nominating him, he said he did not see it coming, at least not so soon in the game.
His words, “I think you are trying to refer to one person which is Frodd. Its a game and I think if we had stayed longer in the house, for like two months it would be normal for me to nominate and him to nominate me but I just felt it was too early because after nominating me, the bro became closer to me. He told me ‘i love you’ on my birthday. That’s being Judas Iscariot na…thats being Judas so i understand people might say he nominated me before we started to bond but I feel like if you are not my guy, you are not my guy and if you nominate me, just give me that space in the house let me just know that we are not relating at all, than you telling me your issues and trying to help the girl you like to like you back and still go and nominate me. I just feel it’s against the guys rule at that particular time. But its a game sha so I understand.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay