The CNG recently issued the warning in a statement by its Spokesperson, Abdul-Azeez Suleiman, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, it is very outrageous for Gani Adams to immediately attribute the attacks to the North when no official identification has been made.
He added that Gani Adams should know that any planned attack against Northerners will be highly unacceptable.
His words, “Any attack against Northerners in any part of the South for the only reason that they are Northerners living as minorities in other communities would not be acceptable.”
“We find it outrageous for Adams to so readily attribute the attacks to the North whereas the actual attackers have not yet been officially identified.”
“For Adams to just jump to such a conclusion that the attacks were carried out by the North and even call it a declaration of war speaks volumes of the mindset of the typical Southerner against the entire Northern region.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- HarrySong – Kolombo [AuDio]
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]