The President’s spokesman, Mr. Femi Adesina recently revealed this in a statement in Abuja.
According to him, his government will keep focusing on implementing the Universal Basic Education Programme, which enhances girl-child education at the grassroots, because it leads to more productive capacity for future generations of Nigerian women.
He added that as he tries to tackle the problem of trafficking of women and girls in Nigeria, the country is currently in close collaboration with relevant partners to rehabilitate and re-settle rescued victims of trafficking.”
His words, “Our Government is vigorously implementing the Universal Basic Education Programme, which enhances girl-child education at the grassroots.
”Furthermore, the Girl Education Project has contributed to the marked increase in girls’ enrolment and retention in schools as well as guaranteed full productive capacity for future generations of women.
”To ensure the security of school children, especially girls in the North-East of Nigeria, we have ratified the ‘Safe School Declaration’ and begun the implementation of our Safe School Initiatives across the country.”
“We are also expanding existing temporary shelters and building new ones in locations where they do not exist, to cater for victims of abuse and provide them with needed rehabilitation.
”In our quest to address the menace of trafficking of our women and girls, Nigeria is working in close collaboration with relevant partners, to rescue, rehabilitate and re-settle rescued victims of trafficking.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]