The movie star recently revealed that he had this dream when he was an altar boy but it never came to pass.
He added that this proves that God could have other purposes for us that is different from what we are looking at.
His words, “I used to serve mass and at a point, I think my mother even wanted me to be a Reverend Father but that calling, I beat am. When you serve mass well, they’ll probably tell you to go to Pope John Senior High School and continue to the seminary and so on but I beat that path. God had other purposes for me.”
What do you think?
John Dumelo (born February 3, 1984) is a Ghanaian actor, farmer and politician. On April 1st 2014, he emerged as the first Ghanaian to hit a million likes on Facebook.
Dumelo was born in Ghana. He had his basic education at Christ the King School in Accra. He attended Achimota School and further studied Civil Engineering at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and later enrolled in GIMPA’s School of Public Service and Governance. He started acting in the early 1990s in a 1991 movie called Baby Thief.
John Dumelo is married to Gifty Mawunya Nkornu. He held a grand wedding at Royal Senchi Resort in Akosombo. The couple’s first child was born on 16 October 2018. He is named John Dumelo Jnr. after his father.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Johnny Drille & LadiPoe – Hold On [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Lyta & Mayorkun – Hustler’s Anthem [AuDio]
- WurlD – Story [ViDeo]