The Vice-Chairman of CAN (19 Northern States and Abuja), Joseph Hayab recently revealed this in an interview with the press.
According to him, even if the current happenings in our nation have been far from encouraging, Nigeria remains God’s project and He is still in charge.
Joseph added that God will still show His mighty hands in Nigeria before 2023.
His words, “Though happenings around us in this country are frightening, as a person of faith and as an association that believes that our God can do wonders, CAN will not create fear in the minds of our people before 2023.”
“God has done it in the past in Nigeria by removing things that were causing anxiety when nobody expected it. CAN believes God will still show His mighty hands in Nigeria before 2023. Those who are playing God should know that nobody ever plays God and wins. The person is either removed or shamed.”
“Nigeria is God’s project and He will disappoint those who are terrorising us. He will deliver this country from the jaws of the lions that want to eradicate it.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Humblesmith – Dance
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Ruger & Midas The Jagaban – Bounce (UK Remix)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up