She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, God definitely saved her because it was such a shocking and traumatizing experience every human being would pray to avoid.
Funke added that even if her new car got destroyed in the accident, she knows that God will stop all the storms in her life.
Her words, “HE SAVED ME. What can I say or write. I am still in pain , shock and traumatized. Thank God that no RIP is written on my picture. Thank you God for giving me another chance to live, for making me see my kids again.”
“Though my new baby car got destroyed completely but God saved me. I know that He will stop all this storms in my life that didn’t take my life away now and give me back my real laughter soon. I know He will sure surprise me and bless me more soon. I will forever be grateful to God for saving me. #celebratelife #celebrateME”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]