Gogowe is a consummate dancer, singer and song writer. Her passion for music started at the age of seven, when she started playing the piano. She attended Corona Primary School, Ikoyi, Lagos, where she was the school pianist. At Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, she played the Piano and was the head of the dancers.
She is currently a student of Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
Gogowe is a formidable artiste whose outspokenness is masked by her gentle, reserved and seeming shyness. In fact, people are usually taken aback when they see her performing on stage. Her dance steps are electrifying and she is a strong wave of fresh air.
Confident women inspired her first single, ‘WAKA’. Gogowe’s music style is a blend of R&B and Afro Pop. She gets her inspiration from her family and her musical influences come from Tina Turner, Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Tiwa Savage, Omawumi and Donjazzy; to name a few.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]