She recently revealed that the unwanted guys are the ones that actually treat their love interest right.
According to her, your main guy might treat you badly from time to time but the guy that a woman does not like will always do everything to treat her right all the time.
She added that the reality is quite confusing but true.
Her words, “Nobody treats you better than the guy you DONT want to be with! Loudly crying face #CuppyDat”
What do you think?
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola (born November 11, 1992), professionally known as DJ Cuppy, is a Nigerian disc jockey and producer. She is the daughter of Nigerian businessman Femi Otedola.
DJ Cuppy lived in Ilupeju for six years before moving to Ikeja. She then moved to London for her GCSEs and A-Levels. Cuppy graduated from Queens’s College London in July 2014, with a degree in Business and Economics. She earned a Master’s Degree in Music Business from New York University in 2015
In 2014 Cuppy was the resident DJ at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. She then played at the Tatler and Christie’s Art Ball in London, and at the Financial Times Luxury Summit in Mexico City.
On March 20, 2018, DJ Cuppy was announced as an Official DJ Ambassador for Pepsi. She appeared in Pepsi’s “#NaijaAllTheWay” all star commercial ahead of the 2018 World Cup.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]