The ‘Reggae Blues‘ star said he doesn’t take drugs, smoke or drink before going on stage to perform but instead he gets his inspiration from God to thrill his fans with mind-blowing performances on stage.
He voiced his opinion on the controversial topic of artistes using drugs before their performances recently, saying “It’s not a plus because I think it’s a limitation. Some are shy and can’t face the crowd but I think it is not enough reason to take drugs. I don’t do drugs.
For me, if God has given you a talent, he also empowers you to handle any challenges that may come with it”
Reminiscing on his journey so far in the music industry he said,
“I was thrown into the world after I lost my parents. I had a lot of influences from the outside but it was my grandma that moulded me.
It was not easy at all because you have to face the world all by yourself but with the church background I had from my grandmum, I just knew that there were certain things I must not do. I don’t smoke and I don’t drink, it was just music for me all the way.”
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]