Days after his arrest and with speculations and fears by his lawyer �and supporters that he was being tortured in�Police custody, Leader of Rivers House of Assembly, Hon Chidi Llyod, was on Wednesday arraigned before Justice L. L Nyordee of the Port-Harcourt high court.
He is facing a six-count charge of conspiracy to murder and assault, attempted murder and malicious damage arising from the fracas in the House of Assembly on 9 July.
Though the case has been adjourned till the 6th of August, he was unable to walk on his own and had to be aided by 2 security men.
The House Deputy Speaker, Leyii Kwanee said the inability of Lloyd to walk on his feet was a confirmation of the alarm they had earlier raised that the man was being tortured to extract�information�from him.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Ajaeze – Reason