Why are men so obsessed with the colour blue? It has been proven that the colour blue is somewhat genetic.
Apparently, blue gives a feeling of distance and most artists use it to give perspective. The colour blue will state a cool vibration that is helpful for communication. This aside, it’s a colour that does not go out of style.
HOW DO I WEAR BLUE ?
Once you’ve mastered your suit style, it’s important to understand the shade of blue that suits you. Yes, different shades look good on some and not on others. Just try on a few blue suits and you will learn what looks good on you. Increasingly, business men are using different types of blue all at the same time. From your suit to your socks and everything in between. But I say, add a touch of burgundy or emerald green and you certainly will give out a feel good factor message.
How to team your shirts with your blue suits can be done by going a shade or two lighter than navy. Pastel shirts can more easily be incorporated with blue. Also, a nice touch is going for deep colour contrasting ties. In this case, David Gandy No. 2 Top Earning Male Model in the world shows us by wearing a REISS suit; he is the master of 50 shades of light blue while Uti Nwachukwu shows us that the epic white shirt just enhances the blue within you.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]