The new Emir of Kano, HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has decided to speak after a riot broke out in his home town immediately he was declared the new Emir of Kano on Sunday, 8th of June, 2014. The Emir says a lot of people who have spoken against his throne, have spoken ignorantly because they know little or nothing about his family or the throne.
�I grew up under the care of late Ado Bayero. I am more close to the late emir than my father who was outside the country. The late emir trained me; my first wife with whom I spent over 25 years with, is his daughter.
�We shared the same bed with his son, Turakin Kano Alhaji Nasiru Ado Bayero for over 10 years. Therefore we are calling on those people from outside the palace to stop interfering on the things that they didn’t understand.”
He added: �The Kano Emir Palace is one united family. Therefore I’m assuring the governor that all these riots and protests are not from our house, none of our relatives is behind these things and none of our relatives will sponsor such thing or be happy because of it. Because the way we grew up we all knew that all princes nurture the ambition of becoming emir one day but its Allah who chooses who will be the emir.
�The day an emir is selected all the princes are paying their allegiance to him. This is our tradition as nobody from the royal family is behind these riots.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]