The Executive Vice Chairman of Globacom, Bella Disu has shared that she is a very shy person.
She revealed this recently after taking part in the Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Personality Questionnaire.
She flaunted a picture of herself on Instagram Tuesday carrying an inscription – ISFJ – which means Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging.
Her words, “ISFJs are quiet, kind, highly dependable, loyal, practical, stable and value security and traditions. They have a well developed sense of space, function and aesthetic appeal. They also have exceptional memory and thrive with learning styles that involve practical application.
“They are nurturers and the ‘go to’ people for advice and issues. ISFJs often get over burdened, avoid conflict and at times, find it hard to say NO.”
She declared that “this is ALL TRUE for me! I am shy. I am passionate about interior spaces. I play musical instruments, hence my practical application to learning.”
Bella, who is the daughter of billionaire businessman, Mike Adenuga.
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Patoranking – Abule [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- May D & Davido – Lowo Lowo (Remix) [AuDio]