Popular producer, Samklef has blasted rapper, MI Abaga for his tweets about Wizkid and Akon.
Akon simply shared a post, hailing Wizkid and referring to him as his “little brother.”
Reacting, MI Abaga wrote that Akon should not be calling his kid bro because it is the wrong thing to do and Wiz is a little brother to no one.
Not understanding where the rapper was coming from, Samklef has also reacted by saying he is disappointed in the lyricist.
According to him, he is not affiliated to Akon in any way but what MI did could not be ignored.
His words, “I pray say one day somebody no belittle u like this. U fall my hand this time I no know who Dey advice u. I used to respect but today u no try. AKON no be your mate for anything. After jos and lag Na him ur own end o…drink better Shayo In 2020.”
“I did not expect that from Mi. Never belittle yourself for clout. He should be Able to set good examples. AKON Na legend WiZkid Na legend.”
“Cause junior brother get money pass senior brother no Mean say senior brother go dey call lil brother egbon. May u not sell ur birth right IJN.”
“Just to clear the air I’m not signed to AKON but I no go see wetin no good make I come support.”
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]