Days back, Nollywood Yoruba actress, Adediwura Gold got engaged 12 years after her divorce.
She has now shared that she dated her partner for 3 years before they made up their minds to take things up a notch.
Adediwura recently disclosed that she has learnt several things from being single for a while and she thinks it will help her in her new marriage.
Her words, “Definitely, I am excited. I am happy finding love again. At some point, I thought I wouldn’t be able to cope with any man again because of the past experiences I had. I always brought my past to my present and it usually affected my relationships. The men would get tired in between, and sometimes, I just switched off. But I thank God that I am now able to scale through”
“I have seen and learnt a lot; I can’t even mention all. I won’t allow what happened to me during my past marriage to occur again. While single, I had many experiences with lots of guys, and I believe that with the little knowledge I have now, nobody can tutor me on relationships again”
“It has been on for about three years now but I never believed he would propose. I just felt he was somebody I liked. He helped me fight my personal battles. Being a typical Yoruba babe, I just wanted to have someone around that I could call my boyfriend. But everything later happened for good.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ohema ft Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]