Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha has disclosed what it means to battle postpartum depression and isolation.
According to her, she she just got into the country when it happened and had a hubby who was a workaholic as she handled it all herself.
Her words, “Memory lane
12 years ago with Chigozie at arm and 7 months heavily pregnant with Chimezie.
I was tired, home sick and depressed. Barely 8 months in a new country, no friends, no family, I was a loner with a partner who was always extremely busy with work as a medical doctor. Life was rough and of course like most new mom I suffered postpartum depression and isolation.
Thank God my mom had to leave everything to come stay with me till my baby was born and she left two weeks after that. Having two infants at arms is not for the faint of heart. Baby blues was my partner and tears overwhelmed me daily.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Cheque & Fireboy DML – History
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]