Following his public apology on Instagram, Toyin Aimakhu’s ex and entertainment promoter,Seun Egbebe did that because she dragged him before the commissioner who forced him to sign an undertaking..
Toyin’s management confirmed Egbegbe signed an undertaking, assuring the CP that nothing would happen to her or her career as he earlier threatened .In a chat with Encomuim, he rubbished the reports..He said
�To start with, I don’t know anything about that. And to say that I signed any undertaking before the Commissioner of Police because of what happened between Toyin Aimakhu and myself is a lie. Also anybody saying that I prostrated for her before the CP or any where should come forward with a proof. How can I be prostrating for her? It’s an unfounded rumour.
�I, Seun Egbegbe, didn’t appear before the CP to sign any undertaking and I didn’t prostrate for Toyin or beg her for any reason. It’s just a rumour. Maybe those writing or posting that are only looking for unnecessary attention or maybe it’s being sponsored. If that’s true, I believe there should be a photograph as evidence just like it happened in the case of Wizkid and Linda Ikeji. So, it’s just a waste of time believing that kind of rubbish. All I know is that Toyin and I have settled and there’s no issue between us again.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape