In an interview with Fader magazine that he didn’t expect it to be a hit song:-
I knew ‘Ojuelegba‘ was a good song, but I didn’t expect it to blow up the way that it did. My parents still live there. We have a house there.
Ojuelegba is the 5th track off Wizkid’s ‘Ayo’ album and was inspired by his experiences and sojourn in and around Ojuelegba, Lagos.
The song has a total of 5,122,007 views on Youtube at the moment
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]