Niniola in an interview with Punch spoke about her drinking habit and also her younger sister who I believe we all didn’t know is Teni who recently released the raving song ‘Fargin’. Read below
Niniola isn’t one for alcohol, she revealed. She said her �head would scatter” if she performs under the influence of anything. She said:
I never perform under the influence of anything because my head would ‘scatter’. I have a light head. I don’t drink.
Prior to now, I used to drink once in a blue moon but now, I do not drink anymore because if I take a little alcohol, I would just go gaga.
She was so happy when Teni’s song �Fargin” trended. She said:
Teniola is my baby sister and when her song, Fagin trended, I felt very good.
I remember we used to sing together on the stairs in our house with our other siblings and relatives. There were times when we would stick our heads out of the window singing and shouting.
I am very happy about my sister’s growth because it means that I would not have to look over my shoulder to know if she is moving up the ladder of success.
I remember when she was coming into the music industry, she told me that she did not want to be in my shadow and I agreed with her.
She just decided to come into the industry on her own bearing her name, Teni, and not Niniola ’s sister.
We are not like Beyonce and Solange, our case is different. We are two different brands trying to take over the world.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)