Recall that the artist recently called out his wife for planning to kill him to take over his properties, but some Nigerians opined that he should have addressed his marital crisis in private and not publicly.
Reacting, he revealed that he sees nothing wrong with escaping death and exposing his potential killers who did not succeed.
He then prayed that anyone who criticizes him for coming out will have a taste of the same evil plan from their loved ones.
See what he shared,
What do you think?
Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu (born 28 October 1983), simply known as Duncan Mighty, is a Nigerian musician, singer, and music producer from Obio-Akpor, Rivers State.
Though his musical style demonstrates a high-level of genre versatility, it is also heavily influenced by the sounds and culture of his people as most of his songs are sung in his native Ikwerre language.
On 25 July 2015, Duncan Mighty married his fiancée Vivien, the event was by invitation only where famous gospel artist Sammie Okposo performed as a guest artist.
Nigerian celebrities such as Yemi Alade, Phyno and Patoranking attended the ceremony. Duncan Mighty had proposed to his then-fiancée in November 2014.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Davido – Skelewu [AuDio]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Kizz Daniel – RTID (Rich Till I Die)