His baby girl graduated with First Class Honours in Mass Communication (Advertising) from the uni.
Buchi wrote, “Babcock University results are out, and my daughter, Olachi has made a beautiful First Class in Mass Comm (Advertising)! Praaaaise the Lord!!!”
Congratz to her.
Buchi Atuonwu, popularly known as Buchi, is a Nigerian reggae gospel artist. He started as a disc jockey in night clubs.
Buchi has released five audio albums and two video albums.
Buchi was born in Kaduna in 1963. He has lived most of his life in Lagos.
Buchi started his education in Enugu in Methodist College, and Federal Government College. He gained admission to University of Lagos in 1983 to study English language and literary studies. He graduated with a BA and MA in 1986 and 1988 respectively. He took up an appointment with the university at the end of his program to lecture and run a PhD program. Buchi remained a staff member of the Department of English of the university until 1994.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]