The celebrity simply dazzled in 3 different outfits from the Italian brand for three weekends and her fans cannot stop praising her looks.
She, however, added that she is presently unhappy because she has nowhere to go.
She then admitted that she intended to offend with the stunning outfits.
What do you think?
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola (born November 11, 1992), professionally known as DJ Cuppy, is a Nigerian disc jockey and producer. She is the daughter of Nigerian businessman Femi Otedola.
DJ Cuppy lived in Ilupeju for six years before moving to Ikeja. She then moved to London for her GCSEs and A-Levels. Cuppy graduated from Queens’s College London in July 2014, with a degree in Business and Economics. She earned a Master’s Degree in Music Business from New York University in 2015
In 2014 Cuppy was the resident DJ at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. She then played at the Tatler and Christie’s Art Ball in London, and at the Financial Times Luxury Summit in Mexico City.
On March 20, 2018, DJ Cuppy was announced as an Official DJ Ambassador for Pepsi. She appeared in Pepsi’s “#NaijaAllTheWay” all star commercial ahead of the 2018 World Cup.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Sean Paul, Ir Sais & Davido – Dream Girl
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ungrateful ft Umu Obiligbo & Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay