BankyW has debunked claims initiated by a Twitter user, Shalom Miriam Shehu that he collected a sum of N57 million from President Buhari to promote his administration.
Miriam Shehu said Banky W who is running to represent Eti Osa constituency at the Lagos State House of Representatives, used his record label turned PR firm, EME to receive a contract worth N57 million “through one Abubakar Ahmed to promote Buhari”.
Banky W not finding it funny as he replied immediately.
His words, “Someone can tweet “Banky W has collected 57 million contract to do PR for Buhari” and get hundreds of retweets/believers in a few mins, without anyone actually bothering to ask for proof. It is COMPLETELY false, but noone cares for the truth.”
“I’ve called my lawyers, and sent screenshots of the latest lies and slander used against me. I hope the people who posted them are prepared to provide PROOF in court. Shey you have dragged my name in the mud again, you MUST provide proof of your accusations or you will go to jail“.
“I can’t spend time engaging in a Twitter war with people who clearly don’t care about facts and truth, and prefer to push slander and lies because it makes for juicy news, regardless of who they need to drag in the dirt.”
- Olazee – Talk To Me ft Orezi [AuDio]
- Jessica Bongo – Unscathed Ep [AuDio]
- Karat Kid – Galilee ft Patoranking [AuDio]
- Moe Makaya – Introduction ft Kin [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Skye Bonz – Change My Story [AuDio]
- Waje – Coco Baby ft Diamond Platnumz [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade, Yung6ix, Magnito, Sleeq & Jumabee – Avant Garde [AuDio]