Popular singer, Beyonce is the cover star for Elle UK magazine and she has shocked fans by granting a rare interview.
Bey was asked how she feels when people keep talking about her fluctuating weight, especially after delivering her twins, Rumi and Sir in June 2017.
Replying, she said the changes have been unexpected for her too even if kids and maturity have taught her to see life beyond her physical appearance.
If someone told me 15 years ago that my body would go through so many changes and fluctuations, and that I would feel more womanly and secure with my curves, I would not have believed them.
But children and maturity have taught me to value myself beyond my physical appearance and really understand that I am more than enough no matter what stage I’m at in life.
Giving zero f***s is the most liberating place to be. Also knowing true beauty is something you cannot see. I wish more people focused on discovering the beauty within themselves rather than critiquing other folks’ grills.
On her Ivy Park, Beyonce said the line is gender-neutral since men also wear it.
The way they have embraced the brand is an unexpected gift.
My true win is creating art and a legacy that will live far beyond me. That’s fulfilling.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]