Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, just shared a picture of a beautiful dress she bought that costs less than N1500.
The controversial movie star, alongside a picture of the dress, talked about how in the past she was always broke because she felt affordable clothes were not her level.
But fast forward to the star she is now, she noted that she has actually mastered the art of looking expensive on a budget which she credits to her “maturity and experience.”
Her words, “4/5 years ago I would never have blinked at a dress that cost nothing because I had the mentality that if it was cheap it wasn’t for me(I mean who the heavens did I think I was? No wonder I got broke quick all the time?? No wonder I had no plan and could execute no plan cos of my reckless spending))
BOTTOMLINE I BOUGHT THIS DRESS FOR 1,500naria and was given 44naria change!!
#THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS THAT ONLY MATURITY AND EXPERIENCE CAN TEACH YOU!!”
See what she shared,
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda