DMW presents the official music video for ‘Ye Mama’ by its indigenous rapper, Idowest.
‘Ye Mama’ by Idowest is a track off ‘The Mafia Culture EP’ (Vol. 1).
It is produced by Vstix.
This an hip-pop song that got hard core indigenous rap, heavy bars.
Idowest shares that he got on the street because his Mom & Dad could not afford for his Uni and Poly fees, also shares that he has been sending Davido DM’s before he finally got a reply in 2018.
The video was shot by Lucas Reid.
Press Play & Catch the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)