DMW presents the official music video for ‘Ye Mama’ by its indigenous rapper, Idowest.
‘Ye Mama’ by Idowest is a track off ‘The Mafia Culture EP’ (Vol. 1).
It is produced by Vstix.
This an hip-pop song that got hard core indigenous rap, heavy bars.
Idowest shares that he got on the street because his Mom & Dad could not afford for his Uni and Poly fees, also shares that he has been sending Davido DM’s before he finally got a reply in 2018.
The video was shot by Lucas Reid.
Press Play & Catch the Vibe!
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]