DMW presents the official music video for ‘Ye Mama’ by its indigenous rapper, Idowest.
‘Ye Mama’ by Idowest is a track off ‘The Mafia Culture EP’ (Vol. 1).
It is produced by Vstix.
This an hip-pop song that got hard core indigenous rap, heavy bars.
Idowest shares that he got on the street because his Mom & Dad could not afford for his Uni and Poly fees, also shares that he has been sending Davido DM’s before he finally got a reply in 2018.
The video was shot by Lucas Reid.
Press Play & Catch the Vibe!
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez & Wizkid – Cool Me Down [AuDio]
- Moelogo – Koshi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- WurlD & Sarz – Focus [AuDio]
- Reminisce – Over 2.5 [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]