Tiwa Savage’s husband, Tee Billz, who is gradually fixing the issue in his marriage, that was made public before now, has made a stunning revelation while speaking as a panelist at Mind the Gap X, a love and relationship class for single, married and divorced people organized by Pastor Wale Adefarasin and life coach, Lanre Olusola.
“If I have the chance of doing my marriage over again, I will put God first and not have an elaborate wedding,” he said.
He went on to describe the tendency for men to want to be in control of the relationship as wrong.
“It’s the 21st century and as men, most of us want to live like we are the lords of the marriage. You’re a partner. It’s about our weaknesses, we’re here to help each other”.
He also disclosed that the main issues that affects any marriage are; communication, understanding, effort and selfishness.
The couple got married in Dubai, in 2014.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)