Kemi recently revealed that the reason for this reality is that Igbo female icons do not empower their kind enough in the country once they are bigger.
According to him, Igbo girls still battle with the housegirl and street prostitute mentality but people like Blessing Okoro should be applauded for trying to change all that.
She added that as soon as Igbo celebs reach the top, they immediately forget the girls in the village.
Her words, “Igbo girls are the least educated in Nigeria. The HOUSEGIRL and street prostitute mentality is still there. Igbo female icons don’t empower their women enuff. Once they reach the top, they forget the girls in the village. People like Blessing Okoro are changing that.”
What do you think?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]