Popular Hollywood actress, Gabrielle Union has come out to hail her husband, Dwyane Wade.
She recently revealed that her man makes every single day beautiful and fun for her and his family.
According to her, she is currently enjoying the fact that she is getting to know Dwyane Wade better during the COVID-19 pandemic, as it is unexpected.
Gabrielle added that she loves loving her husband, and the way he protects their peace mesmerizes her.
Her words, “Happy birthday babe. You make every day beautiful and fun. The way you protect our peace makes me swoon. I love loving you. 39.”
Dwyane Tyrone Wade Jr. is an American former professional basketball player. Wade spent the majority of his 16-year career playing for the Miami Heat in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Wade won three NBA championships, was a 13-time NBA All-Star, an 8-time member of the All-NBA Team, and a 3-time member of the All-Defensive Team. Wade is also Miami’s all-time leader in points, games, assists, steals, shots made, and shots taken.
Wade was born the second of two children to JoLinda and Dwayne Wade Sr. in Chicago, Illinois, on January 17, 1982. A spelling mistake on his birth certificate listed his first name as “Dwyane”, which his parents kept.
JoLinda already had two children when she married Wade’s father, and with him she had Dwyane and his older sister Tragil. The pair separated when Wade was four months old. Wade described his early childhood in the South Side of Chicago as trying.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]