Hip-hop recording artiste Panshak Zamani, aka Ice Prince in a recent chat with Vanguard has revealed that even though he’s a dad at 27, marriage is actually the last thing on his mind right now.
How has life been treating you generally?
I just thank God for my life because I don’t see obstacles as challenges the way other people see them, I only see them as stepping stones for me.
Why are you still single?
I don’t think I am planning to get married now because am still young, I’m in my youth and moreover, I am just 27 years old. Maybe later in my late thirties I can start planning to get married or not.
But what are your reasons?
It’s because I still have a long way to go before thinking of settling down. I can’t say because of what I have, that I am okay to get married, no. I don’t think I am mentally ready for marriage. I think before one could get married, one needs to attain certain level of understanding and awareness. I don’t think I have those qualities just yet.
But are you in any serious relationship, and any plan of settling down with your baby mama?
Yeah, but I wouldn’t want to talk about my girlfriend and about the mother of my baby. She is good and we are not talking about getting married because I’m not ready yet.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]