About formalizing his union with the mother of his two kids;
Yes, we live together. But we have issues with commitment. I think we are not ready for marriage yet. We will formalize things when the right time comes. I am still planning my future because I am not going to be a musician forever. I will quit music, maybe after a decade. I hope to also study Political Science overseas because I want to go into politics (House of Representatives) at some point as well.
On why he does not flaunt his wealth on social media;
I am a very reserved artiste. I am able to differentiate between Reminisce the artiste and Remi the family man. That is why I don’t promote luxury. There is nothing I need that I can’t afford, but I am not going to show off on social media. When artistes do such a thing, they appear superficial and unapproachable to their fans. Instead, I simply invest in people.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]