Popular radio show host and disc jockey, DJ Cuppy is now a Manchester United fan.
This is coming after she vowed to support Manchester United FC if Odion Ighalo scores against Norwich City.
Her words, “As a Nigerian, I think it’s only right that if @ighalojude scores a goal today… I will officially join @ManUtd as a fan! #FACup.”
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola (born November 11, 1992), professionally known as DJ Cuppy, is a Nigerian disc jockey and producer. She is the daughter of Nigerian businessman Femi Otedola.
DJ Cuppy lived in Ilupeju for six years before moving to Ikeja. She then moved to London for her GCSEs and A-Levels. Cuppy graduated from Queens’s College London in July 2014, with a degree in Business and Economics. She earned a Master’s Degree in Music Business from New York University in 2015
In 2014 Cuppy was the resident DJ at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. She then played at the Tatler and Christie’s Art Ball in London, and at the Financial Times Luxury Summit in Mexico City.
On March 20, 2018, DJ Cuppy was announced as an Official DJ Ambassador for Pepsi. She appeared in Pepsi’s “#NaijaAllTheWay” all star commercial ahead of the 2018 World Cup.
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix