He recently revealed that his wife and mother of his two children recently confessed to him that she connived with her family members to try to inflict him with a sickness via diabolical means just so they can inherit his properties.
According to him, her confession was recorded and he would soon release it to the public should she or her family members deny the allegations.
He added that he is now a single father, and he would stay unmarried for the time being.
What do you think?
Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu (born 28 October 1983), simply known as Duncan Mighty, is a Nigerian musician, singer, and music producer from Obio-Akpor, Rivers State.
Though his musical style demonstrates a high-level of genre versatility, it is also heavily influenced by the sounds and culture of his people as most of his songs are sung in his native Ikwerre language.
On 25 July 2015, Duncan Mighty married his fiancée Vivien, the event was by invitation only where famous gospel artist Sammie Okposo performed as a guest artist.
Nigerian celebrities such as Yemi Alade, Phyno and Patoranking attended the ceremony. Duncan Mighty had proposed to his then-fiancée in November 2014.
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]