In an interview Encomium magazine, Ebube Nwagbo spoke on her relationship
On when she plans to get married
(Laughs) At the right time. I’m not in a hurry. It will happen at the right time. I’m very single but not searching.
On how she has managed to stay on top….
I try to be myself. I don’t try to get out of my way to be what I’m not. It’s not easy to be in the limelight. You just need to be yourself to survive. It’s a crazy world out there. So, I will sum it up this way: being yourself, remaining relevant and focused. Consistency matters a lot in what you do; hard work and determination too.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Guchi & Yemi Alade – I Swear
- Solidstar – Kaluba
- Shizzi, Davido & Wale – Won Le Ba [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (Afrobeat Lockdown Mix)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You (Sinzu Diss)
- Ayo Vincent – Serve The Lord ft Don Jazzy [AuDio]
- May D – I Wanna Know [AuDio]
- DJ Guchi – Shisha ft Popito, Staizz, Cheddah, Saywat [AuDio]
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Popcaan – My Chargie (Come Closer Remix) ft Drake [AuDio]
- King Promise & Wizkid – Tokyo [AuDio]