He recently revealed this in Maiduguri while speaking with newsmen, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, even if the construction and rehabilitation of some major roads have been approved by the Federal Government, the roads keep getting abandoned due to the activities of Boko Haram insurgents.
He added that Borno, Yobe and Adamawa were some of the states terrorised by the insurgents are seriously making it hard to rehabilitate and construct road networks approved by the Federal Government.
His words, “The first is Dikwa-Marte-Monguno road which was approved for N60.273 billion and the Numan road linking Borno and Adamawa approved for N15.527 billion.
“The third is the road from Gombi-Biu linking Adamawa and Borno also approved for N7.643 billion. The State government has also taken over the construction of 34km Damboa- Chibok- Mbalala federal road which had for long been neglected.
“It has also embarked on reconstruction and rehabilitation of the dilapidated Biu- Azare – Shaffa- Garkida federal highway linking Gombi Local Government Area of Adamawa, but the workers were forced to vacate the site due to activities of the insurgents.
“Damaturu-Maiduguri has been allocated but as you can see the work has stopped. Also, the road from Buni Yadi- Biu was also abandoned. Even passengers don’t pass through the road regularly due to the threat pose by the terrorist.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]