Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has backed Operation Amotekun, the new regional security outfit of Nigeria’s Southwest geopolitical region.
According to the Biafra clamourer, IPOB is ready to work with the incumbent leadership of the Yorubas to make it happen.
Nnamdi believes the outfit is here to stay and the Southwest governor should be praised for such an effort.
Knau disclosed this via his spokesperson, Emma Powerful. His words, “The final and definitive stance of the Biafran people is that IPOB will support Operation Amotekun with all our might.
“Regardless of the history of politics that may have existed between the East and the West in the past, we have sworn to work with this generation of Yoruba leadership with the likes of Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Yinka Odumakin, Femi Fani-Kayode and Omoyele Sowore at the helm.
“I will support this generation of Yorubas that setup Amotekun. IPOB will work with them. If they want one million men, I will give them to ensure this expansionism is stopped.
“We will support the Yorubas in all forms and by every means necessary.
“IPOB will back Amotekun Security Outfit. Amotekun is not going anywhere. They are here to stay and IPOB will support them.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mixtape: DJ StiphBami Vs Dee’Jay Hacker Jp – Suave (Coalition Mixtape)
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- SleeQ – The General’s Daughter [AuDio]
- Ginger Breadman – School Of The Hard Knock [AuDio]