Rapper J.Cole is pissed off that white people are sounding like blacks, doing ‘black’ music and winning all the awards.. like Eminem, Macklemore and Iggy Azalea who beat Drake and Eminem for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album & Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist at this year’s American Music Awards.
In the new song titled ‘Fire Squad’, J.Cole calls out the famous white artists.
History repeats itself and that’s just how it goes / Same way that these rappers always bite each other’s flows / Same thing that my ni**a Elvis did with rock ‘n’ roll / Justin Timberlake, Eminem, and then Macklemore
While silly ni**as argue over who gon’ snatch the crown / Look around my ni**a, white people have snatched the sound / This year I’ll probably go to the awards dappered down / Watch Iggy win a Grammy as I try to crack a smile.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]