US Top hip-hop artist, Shawn Carter, also known as Jay Z, has bought the Armand de Brignac champagne brand.
New York wine and spirits company Sovereign Brands said it had sold the luxury brand to the rapper for an undisclosed price.
The champagne, also known as “Ace of Spades”, is produced in the French town of Chigny-les-Roses by eight people only.
The golden-bottled champagne, sells for $300 (N51,000).
Jay z has been known for his love of the champagne, which is bottled at a winemaking house founded in 1763. He reportedly displayed 350 bottles of the drink at a fundraiser that he and his wife Beyonce Knowles threw for US President Barack Obama in a New York night club in 2012.
The acquisition is the latest addition to Jay Z’s vast business interests outside of his music, which include a clothing line, restaurants and a recording label.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]