When Jay Z and a group of investors, including NY Knicks star Carmelo Anthony, bought the new music streaming service TIDAL for $56 MILLION last week, everyone in the MUSIC INDUSTRY TOOK NOTICE. Well the deal is potentially BIGGER anyone could have imagined.
According to MediaTakeOut TOP snitch, Beyonce and Jay Z plan on releasing a JOINT “VISUAL” ALBUM on Sunday morning. Then, they plan on launching RIHANNA’s new visual album the following week. We spoke to a person in Jay’s camp who broke it down. The insider explained, “Beyonce’s last album got a million [unit] sales, if we can get a million subscriptions to TIDALL, the company would be work BILLIONS.” We’re told that Jay and Bey’s equity ownership interest would be valued at $4 BILLION. We can’t WAIT to see the Jay and Bey JOINT VISUAL album. And we’re gonna pay the $19.99 for the new TIDALL SERVICE to get it. Y’all already know that we SUPPORT THE CARTERS!!!
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Ruger – Asiwaju
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- G.G.B – Disco ft Ketchup & Pasha [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Nasty C – Bad Hair [ViDeo]
- Abimbola – 2head (Remix) ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Olamide – Buga Small Small [AuDio]
- Mr P – Karma [AuDio]
- Skales – Oliver Twist [AuDio]
- 2Baba – We Must Groove ft Burna Boy [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Ajaeze – If You Only Knew [AuDio + ViDeo]