Popular rapper, Jay-Z is finally a billionaire, which makes him the first rapper to achieve this.
Jay Z recently left the millionaires gang via his several business ventures in and out of music and he is one of the few artistes that can boast of attaining this height.
Beyonce‘s husband is known for making his money from art, real estate, stakes in huge business organizations like Uber.
Jay Z ‘s brand D’Ussé is officially worth $100 million, and his streaming service, Tidal is also worth $100 million.
His entertainment company Roc Nation is worth $75 million, and his classic music catalog is also worth $75 million.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)