Blue Ivy Carter is no stranger to luxurious amenities. The daughter of Jay-Z and Beyonce is known to play in hot tubs, sport designer footwear and sail the Mediterranean Sea on a yacht.
So, it comes as no surprise that Jay would want to set up his little girl with some posh digs when he’s watching Brooklyn Nets games at the Barclays Center. According to Us Weekly, the ‘Watch the Throne’ rapper rents a nursery downstairs for baby Blue and it’s not cheap.
“Jay rents a luxurious basement suite for $1 million a year”, a source tells the magazine. “It has an area for Blue filled with toys”.
And the space does double-duty as a hangout for Jay’s adult pals.
“It’s all glass with a champagne bar and TV screen,” says the source. “Jay lets friends use his digs when he’s not there.”
Sounds as if the suite would make a nice backdrop for Blue’s first birthday bash. That’s right, baby Carter turns 1 next week.
� Us Weekly
Share your thoughts..
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]