The bracelet, which costs roughly N400,000, is one of the few treats Queen Bey would be getting from her rap legend husband.
Known as The Promise, the intertwined silver bracelet with gold accents features a lock that can only be opened by a heart shaped key.
It is described by the designers as showing the promise made between two people.
On the Tracori website it says: ‘Made of intertwining silver and gold, the design represents two unique individuals uniting through a promise.
Once the bracelet is fastened, only the key holder can unlock the promise. The connection chain links both parts of the bracelet and symbolizes that the bracelet is always connected.’
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins