It seems like the Marriage of singer Jhene Aiko to her Nigerian-American producer husband Dot Da Genius may have crashed.
The duo who were tight-lipped on the status of their relationship for a long time recently revealed to the world they were married on 16 March 2016 via instagram, where the Nigerian-American producer christened Oladipo Omishore shared a picture of their wedding to wish his bride a Happy Birthday.
The singer who just released a collaborative project �TWENTY88” with rapper Big Sean is yet to comment.
However, TSR is reporting that Jhene’s recent interview with Flaunt Magazine said she was single and she also revealed she went on a date with Big Sean. �We went on a date, we went to a Laker’s game.”
All of Jhene’s pictures on Dot Da Genius’ instagram page have been deleted including the one he shared on her birthday.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]